i am fairly new to the Microstation program but have been able to adapt to it and do the basic functions.
I have a client that sent me physical drawings that are to scale. However, when i print them, they do not print to scale.
This is what i have been doing:
1) Set up a fence around the outside edge or the border.
2) Select the print option and i get the print pop up window.
3) Select my printer and paper size which is E size.
4) In the print scale and size area i put the scale that i need the drawing to print. 8:1 (1/8" = 1')
5) Preview window, everything appears. However, when i print a hard copy and place a 1/8" scale to the print, the drawing is smaller by approx 2".
Is there some setting i am not or supose to select, or just not printing correctly? i have checked the dimensions on Microstation and they are correct.
Don't know what else to try..
ANY help would be appreciated..