Information assciated with the following error.
"THE RESPONSE FILE CORRESPONDING TO THE FOLLOWING LOGS IS NOT PROCESSED"
The one time only resolution is below
Here is a "one time only" solution that will correct this for the user. It’s a problem with the older SELECTservers that did not
update the flag that the Usage files have been processed..
1) Physically go to the server where SELECTServer is installed or remote into the server. The point is you need to be where the application is running.
2) Save the zip file (attached) and unzip the contents to a local temp directory on the server. For our example we'll place it in the c:\Temp directory
3) From a command prompt change directory
4) From the C:\Temp prompt run the command ssxminfo -i sstr344970.txt
5) The expected results should be SQL Command file - complete