Suddenly receiving trial window even after successful activation V8i SS2

Suddenly started receiving trial period window when launching Microstation SS2. Nothing has changed recently either.

We are on a hosted selects sever license, only 2 machines have the program and both receive trial period window. Windows 7.

I know we used to receive this when we had our local server license and I hadn't transmitted logs within 30 days, but on the selectserver hosted license I'm not sure what to do.

Thank you

Parents
  • Is this trial mode Windows the one that tells that you are in disconnected mode and have a few days days to reconnect?

In this case, it is important to read the number of day remainning,

25 or more, it probably only means that last time you used MicroStation something prevented a communication to the SELECTserver, if you have a good internet connection, and plan to use your product normally over the next few days, just close the window and use your Bentley product. It will probably disapear.

Less than 25 days remainning, make sure that you have an internet connection and send the logs as already described.

If you have sent the logs but the next day you still have the message, contact Bentley Support or the person in your organisation in charge of Bentley licenses.

Never let the number of days go bellow 15 before contacting Bentley.

Answer Verified By: Boba-Brett 

• Is this trial mode Windows the one that tells that you are in disconnected mode and have a few days days to reconnect?

In this case, it is important to read the number of day remainning,

25 or more, it probably only means that last time you used MicroStation something prevented a communication to the SELECTserver, if you have a good internet connection, and plan to use your product normally over the next few days, just close the window and use your Bentley product. It will probably disapear.

Less than 25 days remainning, make sure that you have an internet connection and send the logs as already described.

If you have sent the logs but the next day you still have the message, contact Bentley Support or the person in your organisation in charge of Bentley licenses.

Never let the number of days go bellow 15 before contacting Bentley.

Answer Verified By: Boba-Brett 

Children
No Data