This has been asked before (and answered) but I am going to ask it again

When are we going to get real time licensing so that we can properly manage our licences and stop the unfair and harsh issued of invoices for very minimal licence over usage?
Parents
  • I agree 100%. The response below from Joshua is almost as laughable as the usage 'hour' limitations. Selectserver is very much a tool used to reporting overage and charge unwitting consumers.

So end users complaining that they dont have rights to software (most likely because the owner could only afford xxxx number of licenses and wants to be able to efficiently control software costs) have now driven Bentley to allow anyone with access to unwittingly access the software!! Pardon me, but that is just plain wrong on so many levels.

All we want is a way to control usage, plain and simple! You know....like every other software out there.
  • I agree 100%. The response below from Joshua is almost as laughable as the usage 'hour' limitations. Selectserver is very much a tool used to reporting overage and charge unwitting consumers.

So end users complaining that they dont have rights to software (most likely because the owner could only afford xxxx number of licenses and wants to be able to efficiently control software costs) have now driven Bentley to allow anyone with access to unwittingly access the software!! Pardon me, but that is just plain wrong on so many levels.

All we want is a way to control usage, plain and simple! You know....like every other software out there.
Children
No Data