Where is an exported license written to from SELECTserver - Version 9.0.0.99?

We are getting an error attempting to export a checked out license by either download or by email.  We think that permissions may be the reason the error is occurring.  Where does SELECTServer create the file when you export it, or the setting that tells it where to initially create the file?

Parents
  • When downloading, your browser will normally prompt for a download location. Are you encountering an "object not referenced" error when attempting to download it? If so, try downloading another checked out license, if listed, to determine whether the error is specific to one listing. Please share your results.

• I created a service request. I am getting an error when attempting to either download or email a checked out license. the error I am receiving is:

An Error Has occurred:
    An unexpected error has occurred. Contact your system administrator if the problem persists. See SS-AdminSite-WebServices.log for error details.

Exception Details:
    System.ArgumentNullException: File name cannot be null.
    Parameter name: sourceFileName
    at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
    at Bentley.SelectServer.Web.Admin.UserControls.EmailLicense.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

SELECTserver - Version 9.0.0.99 © 2010 Bentley Systems, Incorporated.

So I was thinking that the initial file saved to a temporary location could not write out. I will post the solution when we arrive at one.
  • Hey Dean - I have experienced the same problem. Tried to create a new license database, but that didn't fix the issue. Was never able to get a file. I use a deployed SelectServer. Had a few conversations with Jeremy, but never got it solved.
Reply Children
No Data