Staad.Pro License Management

Hi,

This is Surya Teja from Hyderabad, India.

Recently i purchased Staad.Pro license, While installing Staad.Pro it on my system PLANWIN, RCDC, STAAD FOUNDATION also installed.

I thought those are trial versions. But after activating STAAD.PRO with License key, the other products(RCDC, PLANWIN & STAAD FOUNDATION) also activated along with Staad.Pro. I have already

uninstalled those programs but it showing as attached.

Are those Chargeable ?? If so how to Deactivate it ??

Parents
  • I believe that you have installed the latest STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition (Update 3) version number 21.03.00.146. If this is true, PLANWIN & STAAD.foundation are included in STAAD.Pro (basic) license. 

I also understood that you have uninstalled RCDC from your machine. If this is the case, then right click on the License Management Tool and select the option 'Run as administrator' (though you may be logged in as the administrator); go to Tools -> Options, delete the server name and the site activation key. Click on Apply. Exit out from the License Management Tool dialog box. Re-launch it (right click and select the option 'Run as administrator') and go to Tools -> Product Activation Wizard; select the first bullet point (activating against a hosted server) and go through the license configuration steps. This should refresh the 'Activation Status' tab in the License Management Tool and 'STAAD Advanced Concrete Design' should not appear anymore.

• I believe that you have installed the latest STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition (Update 3) version number 21.03.00.146. If this is true, PLANWIN & STAAD.foundation are included in STAAD.Pro (basic) license. 

I also understood that you have uninstalled RCDC from your machine. If this is the case, then right click on the License Management Tool and select the option 'Run as administrator' (though you may be logged in as the administrator); go to Tools -> Options, delete the server name and the site activation key. Click on Apply. Exit out from the License Management Tool dialog box. Re-launch it (right click and select the option 'Run as administrator') and go to Tools -> Product Activation Wizard; select the first bullet point (activating against a hosted server) and go through the license configuration steps. This should refresh the 'Activation Status' tab in the License Management Tool and 'STAAD Advanced Concrete Design' should not appear anymore.

Children
No Data