Entitlement Management - User alert settings, unable to change acknowledgement

Has anyone tried applying 'User Alerts' within the Entitlement Management

Entitlement Management - User alert settings, unable to change acknowledgement.

I can apply a restriction, I tested setting the threshold to a count of 1, I wanted to check I was receiving the alert as an administrator

However I cannot change the user message to none, if I go to the pulldown nothing happens

Cheers

Chris

• Same story. I would not trust this alerting at all. If Bentley will send bill because of some bug in connect licensing not sure if you will be able to ask to cancel it.

• Problem is it is not users who should have such right to overuse licenses, with all these annoying connection client, connected project, connect advisor and also now this licensing alerts and popups users click randomly all buttons just to get to work session. License usage must be capped and it should be auto enabled for all customers by default so they are aware how much licenses they use and when they need more. ONLY if administrator EXPLICITLY enables for some users to allow additional usage THEN only THEN it would be acceptable. This approach is dead end and sooner or later Bentley will have to introduce option to cap license usage it is inevitable. We are losing many SELECT customers because of this as they can't accept such automatic invoice generation on accidental usage and pricing is not reasonable for such occasional usage. This warning message also is no guarantee that it will show correctly or it will work as expected for example warning can be accidentally bypassed or "Cancel and Quit" button doesn't work correctly(ST7000957341).

• Is this still an issue?  Can the "Acknowledge" box be turned into a "All licenses in use"  

• Agree 100%.  This whole transition is a money grab for Bentley wrapped in a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo meant to distract customers from the fact that they're writing Bentley a blank check.  Engineers are smarter than this.  It's basic common sense that the person with the checkbook should make purchasing decisions, not employees.

• Same problem.  The alerts are not working properly.  If I can't trust the alerts to work properly, then I can't use the software.  Bentley needs to stand by their alert platform and guarantee that it will work. Otherwise, money is falling out of the users pocket with no control mechanism.  This is not the future of the digital age, but rather a lack of common sense.