Activating and Signing in on New PC MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries4) 4 Digit Product Version Number Required???

Hello all,

I got a new PC and my IT guy installed MicroStation V8i (SS4) on it and now when I open MicroStation, it says I have 6 days remaining within its licensed period, so I chose the I already have an account and entered my credential and activation ID and all that stuff and it recognized it and accepted and proceeded to the next dialog window and a few more in during the Product Activation Wizard, it asks me "Would you like to check out a license to your computer (machine)? and below it is a checkbox that says "Use checked out license". So I checked that and it has 3 more fields to enter in. First is email address, the second is a dropdown to select which Product Name, which I entered MicroStation, and the last is Product Version which has 4 horizontal boxes to enter in digits. And I don't know which 4 digits to enter in there..... Can someone please assist in this standstill point I am trying to get through?? Thanks so much in advance. This community has been so welcoming and helpful and just wanted to let you know I truly appreciate the help every time I need something.

Chris LeMay

MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries4)