I am long term academic user of connection client. Recently, I have face this message when signing up to Connection Client, I try to run the Health Check and I got lost there!.

Parents
  • Part of the health check is for access to an Internet server they have. This is Bentley being cheap. They shut it down without telling anyone and released a newer CC that skips or uses a different server. I don't know for certain if it has been fixed because you may have to use version 11 which is a dumpster fire. So, if you open the gear menu in CC, you have a health check command. If you run it and everything is green except network, you can ignore it.

Usage reporting as stated, however, is different. Typically, that will show if you haven't opened and signed into CC. Do that and leave it running for a while to allow it to scan your drive for licensed software to report on.

Bill

• Part of the health check is for access to an Internet server they have. This is Bentley being cheap. They shut it down without telling anyone and released a newer CC that skips or uses a different server. I don't know for certain if it has been fixed because you may have to use version 11 which is a dumpster fire. So, if you open the gear menu in CC, you have a health check command. If you run it and everything is green except network, you can ignore it.

Usage reporting as stated, however, is different. Typically, that will show if you haven't opened and signed into CC. Do that and leave it running for a while to allow it to scan your drive for licensed software to report on.

Bill

Children