Username and password for Synchro

Hi,

I am a new trial user (for now) and I have log in on the Bently connection client, but when I try to open some Synchro project, the first thing to popup is to enter user name and password. How to get password and username?

• It should be the same user name and password you used for the CONNECTION Client.

Thanks,

Glenn

• I tried, I entered my email in user name and same password but it give me error that Usernames and Password are case sensitive! 

• As long as you have verified that you are entering your information as you do when it works, I would contact the Syncro team.  I am not aware of any products that ask a user for a difference user name and password to activate.

• Thank you, this is my user name and address st.sa.06088992@gmail.com. I will try to reinstall programs once again and try again.

• Hi Glen, when I run a Health check I get a Network error:

"Starting Check...
    Checking service...
    Checking Network...
    Unable to connect to domain connect-wsg20.bentley.com: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'connect-wsg20.bentley.com'
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()
       at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
       at HealthCheck.HealthViewModel.CheckDomains()
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'connect-wsg20.bentley.com'
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()<---"

How can I resolve this?