Connection Client, Connection Failure

This week my entire company has been having the same issue. Every time we try to login to the Connection Client (V 11.0.2.20) we get a Connection Failure screen.

In about 5 days we will lose all access to our software if we can not get this fixed.

If anyone knows what is going on please let me know.

I have made sure my OS is up to date, uninstalled the CC and reinstalled it with a fresh download, checked my system clock because someone said that fixed there issue, and I even tried installing an older version of CC, nothing has worked.

I tried to attach my Bentley.Connect.Client.exe.log file but I got an error saying that the file is to large to upload. So I trimmed it down a bit but I hope I did not lose any information that would help with finding a solution.

8446.Bentley.Connect.Client.exe.log

Parents Reply
  • I filed a service request to the Support team and they told me...

"The Ultimate name contains the special character "&", which most likely is causing the issue and needs to be changed. I am sending an internal request to our development team to fix this and will update you as soon as possible."

I am thinking this means the issue might be within our account and that the users can not fix the issue. For sure send in a service request and make sure to include your Bentley.Connect.Client.exe.log file that is located on your computer in the below folder.

C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Bentley\Logs

Children
No Data