How to force CONNECT Advisor not installed with any other product or update? Why there is no option to uncheck CONNECT Advisor during installation?

The CONNECT Advisor is a useless piece of s.... software. It does not answer the question but loads thousands of links instead. It's like a virus - you never asked for it, but it comes and comes again with any other software or an update installed, even you uninstalled it previously. I might agree that for some newcomers it could be of some help, but I bet for most of use community it's not needed. Especially annoying when for some of software the setting to not launch Advisor on application launch and remember my earlier settings simply does not work. If Bentley thinks that it's an excellent add in for any of its applications, it should be activated with a button only when user clicks for it, but not popping up over the application at every launch, and the best if I could choose if I want to install it at all, because uninstalling CONNECT Advisor became my monthly or weekly job, which is annoying. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data