RE: RE: [Licensing, Cloud and Web Services] Hi , This is regarding SW:Bentley View 8.1 for Jagadeesh Beri. Could you please provide us the latest terms and conditions (End user license agreement) that governs the usage of the software “: SW:Bentley View

HI Abhishek,

Thanks for reaching out.

From last 2 weeks, I’m trying to get some information regarding the requested software, but not getting any response.

Please find the attached mail and  I request you to please give us all the necessary details, which are required for the same.

Regards,
Sandeep Kumar Attri
SAM Analyst
License Management Team 
GBC| EMIT| CES| SVC DESK| SVC MGMT| MSP OPS
EMIT Customer Infrastructure

HCL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
(CIN: L74140DL1991PLC046369)
10th Floor, ODC-IV, Software Tower 6, SEZ
Sector-126, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201304, India
Ph: +1 408 809 3746 , Extension 414-4397
Email : sandeep.k.attri@exxonmobil.com

For

ExxonMobil Global Services Company
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389
United States of America

From: Abhishek Paranjape <bounce-CAF01052-BD08-4DEB-A349-06E71DFCEE68@communities.bentley.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 3:57 PM
To: LicensingCloudandWebServices@communities.bentley.com
Subject: RE: [Licensing, Cloud and Web Services] Hi , This is regarding SW:Bentley View 8.1 for Jagadeesh Beri. Could you please provide us the latest terms and conditions (End user license agreement) that governs the usage of the software “: SW:Bentley View 8...

External Email - Think Before You Click

/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/343368/4377.image001.png

[AUTOMATED MESSAGE; if there is a link below, please follow that if you wish to respond to this Communities message.]

RE: Hi , This is regarding SW:Bentley View 8.1 for Jagadeesh Beri. Could you please provide us the latest terms and conditions (End user license agreement) that governs the usage of the software “: SW:Bentley View 8.1”.

/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/343368/6644.image002.jpg

Hello Sandeep,

We apologies for the delay in the response. May I know if you have any contract with Bentley? I am unable to find any details with your email.

Regards,
Abhishek

Did this answer your question?

Verify it as the answer or Reject it as the answer

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Image removed by sender.

Parents Reply Children
No Data