Health Check Connection Cleint for Student account

Hi All,

i am one of the students using the Bently Connection Client to run the Syncro Pro. However, it keeps showing the issue and ask for the use of Health Check tools that is not in the student package. is anyone have the same problem and how can fix it.

thanks

Danny

Parents
  • Hi Tamicca

Thanks for your respond, I am the student who use the Appsanywhere to connect the Synchro Pro software for learning and working on the Uni assessment. it didn’t have any problem for connection to Bentley Connection Client 3-4 months ago during the learning class. However, it cannot be connected  in the early of this month (just in time for assessment). Could you please have a look the log and the screenshots below? let me know is any solution I can use ? I don’t  mind install a trail revision just for a week to complete my assessment  

I copy this email to my tutor for his information.

Thank you for your kind attention .

Your sincerely,

Danny

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• Hi Tamicca

Thanks for your respond, I am the student who use the Appsanywhere to connect the Synchro Pro software for learning and working on the Uni assessment. it didn’t have any problem for connection to Bentley Connection Client 3-4 months ago during the learning class. However, it cannot be connected  in the early of this month (just in time for assessment). Could you please have a look the log and the screenshots below? let me know is any solution I can use ? I don’t  mind install a trail revision just for a week to complete my assessment  

I copy this email to my tutor for his information.

Thank you for your kind attention .

Your sincerely,

Danny

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Children
No Data