Bentley CONNECTION Client - Failed to connect

Hi, Since Wednesday I have been trying to log into Bentley's CC in order to use the Maxsurf software, however I came across the following problem:

clicking on the link didn't help me, so I thought about going to the support forum and I didn't find much

I will attach the bentley log to expedite the service.
drive.google.com/.../view

Can someone help me?
Thank you, Arthur.

Parents

• hello jeremy I ran the command as requested, and verified that the file hasn't really been modified since May 14th
    image.png

I've run and rerun the bentley log collector over and over again these past few days, I'm wondering if it doesn't update because I can't log into my account through bentley's CC in fact, as soon as I enter login and password, it gives an error connection, so he doesn't access the application directly, it's a possibility that he won't be able to collect the log since the day the program stopped working.
    I've already followed some recommendations like downloading Microsoft's WebView for example, I've reinstalled CC too, anyway nothing worked, I still have connection problems, and the logs don't update even though I'm running the program again

• The lack of diagnostic data makes troubleshooting extremely difficult. Please call the Bentley support line, and choose option 2 followed by 1 for licensing support. A remote session would be most helpful. Please also refer to Service Request 7001266364 which documents this issue.

Reply Children
No Data