how can I transfer a permanent Microstation license to a new computer

how can I transfer a permanent Microstation license to a new computer ?

Microstation V8i Ver 8.11.9.829 Purchased Nov 2017

Parents
  • Please perform the following steps on the old computer:

1. Open MicroStation, and open a model.
    2. Select License Management from the Utilities menu.
    3. In the License Management Tool that appears, check in the license for MicroStation using the following instructions, specifically the "Check In" section at the bottom.
    4. Select Options from the Tools menu, and note the Site Activation Key value. It will be needed on the new computer.

On the new computer, please perform the following steps:

1. Open MicroStation.
    2. If an activation dialog appears, click the Activation button, and proceed through the Product Activation Wizard using the following guide, specifically the section titled "Users With Internet Connectivity."
    3. During the activation process, enter the Site Activation Key retrieved from the old computer when prompted.

• Please perform the following steps on the old computer:

1. Open MicroStation, and open a model.
    2. Select License Management from the Utilities menu.
    3. In the License Management Tool that appears, check in the license for MicroStation using the following instructions, specifically the "Check In" section at the bottom.
    4. Select Options from the Tools menu, and note the Site Activation Key value. It will be needed on the new computer.

On the new computer, please perform the following steps:

1. Open MicroStation.
    2. If an activation dialog appears, click the Activation button, and proceed through the Product Activation Wizard using the following guide, specifically the section titled "Users With Internet Connectivity."
    3. During the activation process, enter the Site Activation Key retrieved from the old computer when prompted.

Children
No Data