Cannot log in to CONNECTION Client 11.03.25

Hi,

I keep having this error everytime I update to version 11 of CONNECTION Client (al versions are the same, currently using 11.03.25). I usually use version 10 and works fine, but when other software needs to be updated, automatically updates CONNECTION Client. Also, RAM CONNECTION doesn't work with version previous than 11.

If I update to use RAM CONNECTION, I cannot use Staad.Pro, if I use Staad.Pro I cannot use RAM CONNECTION.

Can you please provide a working CONNECTION Client version?

Parents
  • Hi every one, let me summarize the history of this error as happened to me, maybe a hint of the solution arise:

1. I have installed the Enterprise suite with several Staad and RAM softwares. I access all through CONNECTION Client. Every day for years all works OK.
    2. CONNECTION Client notifies to me about update for softwares in my suite.
    3. Up to last year and beginning of this year, CONNECTION Client version was 10 and its updates (10.XXX, 10.YYY, 10.ZZZ) and everything worked fine. Input user and password, and use any software of my suite.
    4. This year CONNECTION Client updates to its version 11 and updates (11.XXX, 11.YYY, 11.ZZZ).
    5. An error is produced in these lasts versions of CONNECTION Client (11). After installation, I can use it successfully (open, input user and password) for some days, around a week. After that, the application stops working and shows the following screen where I cannot input user nor password:
    6. This error was reported previously to local vendor of the suite in México. Local vendor helped unsuccessfully, so the conclusion was to go back to version 10. Version 10 worked correctly without problems (this has been my standard workaround).
    7. Other programs of the suite updates, such as RAM Connection, and this new version doesn't work with CONNECTION Client version 10. In other words, CONNECTION Client version 10 works fine (open, input user and password), and I can use Staad.Pro, but RAM Connection produces the following error:
    8. To be able to use RAM Connection, the solution is to update CONNECTION Client to version 11.
    9. After a few days after installation of version 11 and successful usage of CONNECTION Client, Staad and RAM Connection, CONNECTION Client again produces the error from point 5 and the history repeats.
  • I am sorry this is still not working.  We consulted with Microsoft on this so this should be the answer.  I would file a Service Request with Technical support so that they can look into this further for you.

Reply Children