How I can use / monitor / access the Bentley select server license monitoring tool?

Respected Bentley Expert Team,

I want to know that , how I can monitor / access the Bentley select server license monitoring tool.

So that I can monitor the number of user of Bentley.

Recently our Bentley branch has given graph mentioning the overuse of prostructure (concreate).

But our company uses only, prostructure(prosteel) , piping and equipment only. Our all prostructure project are in prosteel only.

Hence want to verify their graph.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Parents
  • Hello,

from your email address I see that your company uses SelectServer OnLine. In this case you can use the following link in a Web Browser: selectserver.bentley.com/bss to access your SelectServer Adminstration Site and run different Usage Reports. Detailed information about Reports can be found in the topic 1.1.1.4 Reports of SelectServer HELP which can as well be found in the Administration Site.

Important: you can only access the Administration Site if you have Site Administrator rights. If you get an error or warning when opening the above link, that should mean that you do not have Site Administrator rights and you need to file a Service Request asking for the mentioned rights here: appsnet.bentley.com/.../addcall.aspx.

Another thing I would like to point out is that when you post something in BE Communities it can be seen by anyone who opens the Bentley BE Communities web page so you should be careful and not post any confidential data.

Answer Verified By: Swapnil M Gholap 

• Hello,

from your email address I see that your company uses SelectServer OnLine. In this case you can use the following link in a Web Browser: selectserver.bentley.com/bss to access your SelectServer Adminstration Site and run different Usage Reports. Detailed information about Reports can be found in the topic 1.1.1.4 Reports of SelectServer HELP which can as well be found in the Administration Site.

Important: you can only access the Administration Site if you have Site Administrator rights. If you get an error or warning when opening the above link, that should mean that you do not have Site Administrator rights and you need to file a Service Request asking for the mentioned rights here: appsnet.bentley.com/.../addcall.aspx.

Another thing I would like to point out is that when you post something in BE Communities it can be seen by anyone who opens the Bentley BE Communities web page so you should be careful and not post any confidential data.

Answer Verified By: Swapnil M Gholap 

Children