So, It appears to me that Bentley has changed it's licensing system from helpful to a scam.
About 3 months ago I was contacted by an "account representative" that told me that I had several occasions where I was over the number of licenses that I had purchased, which wasn't possible....since I am a 5 person firm with only THREE users, and have THREE licenses of Microstation, I was told by this "Account representative" that I needed to sign up for a different licensing agreement or I would be assigned the more expensive one without it being my choice. So I did...I agreed to "Select open access"...this was suppose to be the best solution to me according to this account rep.
This week I got a "WARNING" that I would be recieving a punitive invoice for OVER USE of my agreed license unless I purchased another copy of microstation, and was sent a spreadsheet that showed 4 days over the past 3 months that there were 4 uses of Microstation.....the impending invoice is $5000.
The best part is that the FORTH license is being reported from a computer that is only used by a remote person to remote desktop into to connect to our server, not a forth employee.
I have asked this "Account representative" to give me his supervisors information and so far he has refused.