The Assign Project to WorkSet functionality is used to associate a CONNECTED Project to a WorkSet in MicroStation CONNECT Edition.
To access the Assign Project to WorkSet Dialog:
1. Open MicroStation
2. Select the WorkSet drop-down arrow
3. Select Create Workset
4. Select the Browse... option under the CONNECTED Project field
5. The Assign Project to WorkSet dialog box opens.
1. Select Properties in the top right corner > Advanced Properties
2. Select the Browse... option under the CONNECTED Project field
3. The Assign Project to WorkSet dialog box opens.
Opens the Register a Project page in your browser from where you can register a project on Bentley Cloud Services.
Note: Only users with Admin/Co-admin and CONNECT Services Admin roles can register a project on Bentley Cloud Services. For further details, refer to the Bentley Cloud Services documentation.
Refreshes the list of available CONNECTED Projects.
Favorites - A list of the Bentley CONNECTED Projects that you have added to your favorites
Recent - A list of the most recent CONNECTED Projects you’ve used
All - A list of all of your CONNECTED Projects
Searches through the list of available CONNECTED Projects.
Displays the following columns:
The button you select to assign a CONNECTED Project to a WorkSet
Other Language Sources