What is the purpose of this information?
Bulk Operations can be user to Add, Delete, or Edit user info, or merely to export a list of users and their associated roles.
All Bulk Operations work the same. To import/add a large number of users to associate to your Organization, making them Registered Users as part of the Subscription Entitlement Service (SES) license model, use the "Add Users" bulk operation.
*Please Note: You can only upload 1000 users at a time. If you have more than 1000 users you will need to have more than one CSV file. For example, if you need to upload 1500 users you will need to have 2 CSV files, one with 1000 users and a second with 500 users.
1. Click Bulk Operations
2. Select Add Users (.csv)
3. Click Download Sample file or use the Select file option to import your .csv file
4. Click Submit to import the list of users
5. Welcome emails will automatically be sent to the new CONNECTED Users if 'Send invitation email to uploaded user(s) is toggled on.
6. Once the job is completed, an email will be sent to the Account Administrator.
*Please note: To add users Individually, select Add Users and enter the email, first name, last name, and country of the user. Complete the process by clicking the Save button.
Other Bulk Operations
The Update Users Bulk Operation can be used to update a users email address, name, language, country, entitlement group, roles and more.
NOTE: it is highly recommended to first export the data for the users you want to modify. Leaving fields in blank can result in the removal of existing user data, i.e. groups and roles.
1. Click Bulk Operation
2. Select Update Users
3. Download the Sample File if needed
4. Once you've added the changes to the sample file like "current email address and new email address" and/or "first name and last name", click Select File
5. Click Submit to finish
To Delete users from User Management you can use the Delete Users Bulk Operation
2. Select Delete Users
3. Download the sample file if needed and add the email addresses of the users you would like to delete
4. Select File
Other Language Sources