To modify or delete an existing role you must be an administrator or co-administrator.
1. Select an existing Role from the list of Enterprise Roles
2. Then change the permissions assigned to this role by checking or unchecking permissions found under each permission category
3. Click the Save button to the save the changes to the Role
4. Or click the Cancel button to cancel the operation
5. You can also elect to click the Save As button to save the changes as a new enterprise role. The Save As dialog will launch
6. Create a unique name for the new role
7. Optional: provide a description for the new role
8. Then click the Save button to save the new role
NOTE:If changes are made to a role and you attempt to switch to on another role before saving changes an alert dialog will launch. The dialog will tell you which role will be affected, using the links you can decide how to proceed.
Save the changes to the role before continuing
Abandon changes and continue to the selection
Cancel will return you to the edit screen
The name and description of a role can be changed at any time by an administrator or co-administrator.
1. Select the name of the role you wish to change in the Enterprise Roles list
2. Click the Edit link in the top right corner.
3. Change the name and/or description
4. Click the Save button to save the current role, or
5. Click Save As to create a new role
6. Or click Cancel to cancel the action.
You can also delete a role by clicking the Delete link in the top right corner next to the Edit button.
An alert will display asking if you’re sure you want to delete it.
Select Yes, delete or No, cancel