1. From the User Management home screen click Settings icon , click Domains. Here you can manage domains under your account.
2. In the domains listed here, a check mark in the Owned filed indicate domains that your organization has already claimed.
3. If your domain is listed but not claimed, click the Owned box against the domain to be claimed.
4. Enter the domain owner’s email address and click Confirm. An email will be sent to you to confirm the domain to complete the process.
5. Click Add Domain to add a new domain if it's not listed.
6. Add the domain name, domain owner’s email and click Apply. An email will be sent to you to confirm the domain and complete the process.