What is the purpose of this information?
A Fulfillment Contact is the person at an Organization who receives a notification of any new or updated license/entitlements from Bentley. When a Fulfillment Contact would like to designate someone else for software administration and/or User management, the Fulfillment Contact needs to assign an Administrator or Co-Administrator.
1) In the Subscription Services Portal, Open User Management
2) On the User Management screen, click the Users tab and then click the Add Users button in the upper right corner.
3) Complete the four required (*) fields and click the Save button
4) Once the User is added, select that user on the User Management screen.
5) Click the Assign Roles icon (the key) above the user list.
6) Select these two roles and click Submit when finished.
7) Exit out of User Management and inform the *Account Administrator" that they are now registered.
*Please Note: When the Account Administrator signs into the CONNECT Center or the CONNECTION Client with the email address used in the registration process, they need to select the 'Forgot Password?' option to complete the process. Only the person who signs in can create a password, they can not be made by the Fulfillment Contact or anyone else.