How to update my Bentley profile information, as my name, last name, email address.
If your email address, first name, and last name are grayed out, and thus un-editable, it is probably because your organization is federated with Bentley's IMS, and those details are set by your identity provider. See you organization's admin for help changing these fields.
Below process can be used to change/update details of one user, or of multiple users.
To update your Bentley profile information your account administrator needs to log into the Bentley User Management portal - they can access it by selecting the User Management tile in the Subscription Services Portal.
1. Once User Management opens select the green Bulk Operations button and Update Users from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the option to download the sample file.
3. Edit the sample file. The contents is only for informational purposes, hence delete all the records except the first one, which is the headers and is required. Enter only the information you are changing from and to, then save the file as .CSV.
For example, to change the email address only, you will need to have the first row (headers) and the existing email address and the new email address - the remaining fields should be blank.
4. Select the Bulk Operations button again and Update Users from the drop-down menu, and select the file saved in Step 3.
5. Click Submit to submit the file and to change the details. The information will be changed - both in User Management and for your Bentley profile.
Please note: Access to Service Requests created with the old email address will be lost.
How do I find my Administrator
Subscription Services Portal
User Management 2.0