Product Activation is the act of authenticating a product for entitled use. If you need assistance activating, please see Product Activation. If you have any trouble activating, please proceed.
If at any point during the below troubleshooting steps you find you need further assistance, please feel free to post to the Community Forum.
1. From the client workstation where the software is installed, open the License Management Tool.
From within the License Management Tool, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options."
Confirm the server name:
Confirm the site activation key:
Click "Test Connection". You should get a message stating “SELECT Server and Activation key verified.
You could also get the following messages:
2. Verify that you are able to connect with your SELECTserver.
3. Verify your license is up to date on your SELECTserver Administration Site.
4. From within the License Management Tool, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Send Logs Now." This forces the workstation to re-establish connection with the server. Repeat up to three times.
5. If your activation completes without error but you are still asked to activate when opening the product, try to run the License Management Tool as an Administrator (Right click > Run as Administrator) You may not have the proper permissions to record the "check-out" to the registry. Otherwise contact the Administrator of the machine.
6. Try to activate on another machine. If another machine can establish a connection, investigate any potential differences between the two computers.
7. Open Internet Explorer, and ensure that Offline Mode is unchecked in the File menu. Because the License Management Tool relies upon Internet Explorer, it cannot connect to the Internet if the browser is configured for Offline Mode.
Again, if you need further assistance, please feel free to contact Product Activation support by posting to the SELECTserver and Product Activation Forum.Other Language:Deutsch
Troubleshoot different Licensing issues:http://communities.bentley.com/products/licensing/w/licensing__wiki/2779.aspx