The following options and functionality are available in the CONNECTION Client. This includes links to the CONNECT Center, Notifications, Applications updates, preferences and a direct Help link to Communities.
If there is any technical issue with the CONNECTION Client, please navigate to the following location and provide Technical Support with the log file: %localappdata%\Bentley\Logs
The CONNECT Center link directs you to Bentley Cloud Services which displays all of the Services that are associated to you within your Organization.
There are 2 ways to access the CONNECT Center from the CONNECTION Client.
1. Right-click on the CONNECTION Client icon in your system tray2. Select CONNECT Center
3. Your web browser will open to the CONNECT Center
1. Right-click on the CONNECTION Client icon in your system tray
2. Select Open
3. Click on CONNECT Center at the top
4. Your web browser will open to the CONNECT Center
When an invitation to a Project is sent to you a notification will be displayed in your CONNECTION Client. There are other uses for notifications like Deliverables Management correspondence.
1. Right-click on the CONNECTION Client icon in your system tray2. Select Open
3. Click on Notifications in the CONNECTION Client window.
4. Click on the Notification in the list to open the project or click Mark all as read
5. To navigate back click on the arrow in the top left corner
The CONNECTION Client has the ability to alert you when there is a newer version of a CONNECT Edition application that you have installed. Also, you can manually check for updates in the preferences.
3. Select Applications
4. If there are any updates to the CONNECT Edition applications you have installed they will display in the list
5. Click to place a checkmark in the box next to the application you wish to update and click Install Selected
6. If for some reason you decide not to install after clicking the button you can cancel by clicking Cancel Queued
7. An alert will appear. Click Yes to cancel the installation or No to continue the installation
8. If you clicked Yes, you can click the Check Updates button to get the application to reappear