The ProjectWise Portal provides access to all of the available Services associated to a CONNECTED Project, Reporting options, the currently selected Project properties, and navigation control between Portals, Services, and Reports. The ProjectWise Portal is the gateway to the Services you may need to complete your work.
*Note - There is a ProjectWise Portal for each CONNECTED Project and the available Services may differ depending on what Services the Organizations Site Administrator enabled.
1. The ProjectWise Projects tile has many functions. The last five recent projects are listed. You can parse through the list using the arrows on the left and right side of the tile. You can access any of the services listed for each project by clicking on the service name. In the example below, there are 8 files that have been shared for this project. To see the full list of projects click the magnifying glass at the top of the tile.
2. Or you can select Projects from the menu at the top
3. Your list of recent projects is displayed. You can search for a specific project, or list your favorites. My Projects will allow you to view projects that you've been added as a team member. Links to learn videos are below.
***Note - Projects with the External tag are ones that are owned by an external organization.***
4. Once a project is selected the ProjectWise Portal is displayed.
1. Selecting the down arrow next to the current CONNECTED Project name allows you to choose a different Project, see a list of favorits, recents or, search for a new project, or create a new one.
2. You can also select Projects in the main menu to go to the list of projects
3. The Project Properties, the ability to edit and delete projects, as well as associating Application Settings are behind the gear icon
4. The Application Settings for available applications can be assigned in order to propagate them to users within the project by selecting the Application Settings option.
5. Defined during the Project registration phase, the View properties option displays the data.
6. Some of the properties can be edited and the CONNECTED Project can be deleted from the ProjectWise Portal by selecting the Edit properties option.
*For more information on Project Registration and properties, please review the ‘Register a Project’ Support Solution on Communities.
7. Project Team Members are listed in the Team Members tile. If you're an administrator, co-administrator, or CONNECT Services admin you are able to add/remove team members for that specific project by clicking on "Managem Members".
8. Notifications you receive like file sharing, or project invitations display in the Notifications tile
1. After you have determined what CONNECTED Project you intend to work on, you can select which available Service to use. The available services are displayed as tiles at the bottom of the ProjectWise Portal. Select the appropriate Service.
2. Navigation between the different services is accomplished by selecting the waffle in the upper-left corner of your browser
3. In order to navigate between all of the available Services and Reports, select the waffle icon and this will display all of the available Services. Selecting from the available list will direct you to that specific selection.
*Note that any Service where the icon is yellow denotes a Technology Preview
4. In order to navigate back to the CONNECT Center at any time, select the Home button in the header.
5. You can access the Subscription Services Portal (which is covered in a separate Support Solution) by selecting the Organization Name icon in the header.