1. Navigate to the CONNECT Center https://connect.bentley.com
2. Scroll down the page, and select the Software Downloads option from the My Services section.
*Only users with the “Product Delivery – Download” role can enter Software Downloads. Find out more about User Management at this wiki.
3. Enter a product name in the Search field located in the upper left
*The site, by default, lists the latest CONNECT Edition releases. If you are searching for an earlier version, or for more languages than English, you can do it from the breadcrumb at the top or by navigating through the different filters on the left hand navigation. Please visit the Downloads HELP page for further definitions of each Filter choice from the left hand navigation.
4. A drop-down menu will appear with suggestions based on the product name you have typed in. Choose one if applicable. Otherwise, press Enter or click the magnifying glass to the right of the Search field.
5. Depending on the results list, you may want to refine the search by adjusting the filters on the left hand navigation such as Generation (for example, if you are searching for a V8i version, you will want to change that filter, or remove the default filter altogether by clicking the Clear All button):
6. Once a product is in the results list, click the triangle next to All Downloads to display available versions:
7. Check the box to the left of the product to also select any prerequisites:
8. To quickly download a single item, click the green icon to the right.
9. Review and accept the download terms to begin the download.
See Support Contact Information for information on how to log a service request.
Training: MicroStation Connect Edition Upgrade for CAD Managers