What is the purpose of this information?
To import/add a large number of users to associate to your Organization, making them Registered Users as part of the Subscription Entitlement Service (SES) license model. You can also add users individually at this same location.
*Please Note: You can only upload 1000 users at a time. If you have more than 1000 users you will need to have more than one CSV file. For example, if you need to upload 1500 users you will need to have 2 CSV files, one with 1000 users and a second with 500 users.
1) Click 'Manage'
2) Click 'Add Users'
3) Click on (Download sample file) then enter in the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Country
4) Click on 'Import users'
5) Browse to the CSV file you just created
6) Click 'Open' to upload the file
7) Click 'Submit' to import the list of users
8) Welcome emails will automatically be sent to the new CONNECTED Users
To add users Individually follow the first two steps above and then enter the email, first name, last name, and country of the user. Complete the process by clicking the Submit button
If you are working through the Subscription Entitlement Service process from Start to Finish, select:
Other Language Sources