Individual User: How to CONNECT
We have now introduced SELECT CONNECT Edition which offers CONNECTservices, a range of new, Microsoft Azure-based services to benefit all Bentley application users. With CONNECTservices:
Follow this process for those users associating themselves to their Organization. If you cannot successfully complete the process below, please contact your System Administrator.
1) Download and install the CONNECTION Client, which is available via:
2) After installing the CONNECTION Client, select ‘Register Now’ and enter your information
3) You will receive an email from: IMSfirstname.lastname@example.org Use the embedded link provided in the email to verify who you are and to create your password
4) Open the CONNECTION Client from the system tray or desktop icon, then sign in and accept the ‘Terms of Service’. You are now CONNECTED.
*Please Note: You can’t proceed without accepting the ‘Terms of Service’
*Please Note: If your Administrator has not enabled ‘Auto Approvals’ for your organization, you will not be able to complete the registration process (and thus sign in) to become a CONNECTED User. Only your Administrator can enable this function, please contact them directly.
Once Registered, you will receive a Welcome email with additional information on being a CONNECTED User.
If you didn’t receive the email message from Step 3 above, follow these steps:
1) Open the CONNECTION Client from the system tray or desktop icon
2) Select ‘Forgot password?’ and complete the information
To submit questions, please see our Communities site: Help