Important: Secret tokens used for user synchronization should not be confused with client secrets used for OIDC-based federations. To provide a new client secret to us, please refer to the following Certificate and Secret Rotations wiki instead.
15, 10, and 5 days before your secret token is due to expire you will receive an email warning you of the upcoming expiration date.
As the email instructs, please file a new service request for an updated token. Once you've received the updated token, please follow the steps below to update the token in the Azure Portal.
1. Go to the Azure Portal and select Azure Active Directory
2. Select Enterprise Applications from the left then select the Bentley Automatic User Provisioning app that you have already configured from your list
3. Under Manage on the left-hand menu select Provisioning
4. Select “Update credentials”
5. Next, select “Admin Credentials” and copy/paste the text from the secret token that’s provided
6. Test Connection