I had a designer that stated that he had just added a sheet in Sheet Navigator and ran the Sheet Navigator Renumbering/Multi Edit Process to renumber the sheets. After this process he initiated EDI and mined the data and some of the Postscript files were listed as shown in the following image.
We checked the attribute data for the following:
Notice that Plot is set to No.
The possible cause to this is during the Renumbering/Multi Sheet Edit process, Multiple Sheets could have been selected and edited in a way that caused the Plot Status > Allow Plot toggle to become not toggled. This could be caused by not knowing or forgetting when the designer edit multiple sheets and toggles on the Plot Status toggle that they will also have to toggle on the Allow Plot toggle. Without the Allow Plot toggled on, if the designer clicks the apply button, essentially this indicates the designer does not want to plot the selected sheets.
If you are experiencing an issue with the Printer icon with a red X and Postscript File is listed in Blue, please follow the steps below:
1. From EDI, right mouse click on the file name.
2. Select Open External.
3. From the FDOT Menu Bar, select Actions > Label Sheets (Sheet Navigator).
4. On the Sheet Navigator dialog, select File > Open Project Index.
5. On the Sheet Navigator dialog, select Renumbering/Multi Sheet Edit > Start Process.
6. Click OK on the Warning dialog.
7. On the Navigator Tab, select the first sheet by clicking in the gray column next to the Sheet Column, holding down the left mouse button and dragging over the remaining sheets.
8. On the Sheet Navigator dialog, select Renumbering/Multi Sheet Edit > Edit Sheet (s).
9. Toggle on the Plot Status toggle. (This activates the Allow Plot Toggle.)
10. Toggle on the Allow Plot toggle.
11. Click the Apply button.
12. On the Sheet Navigator dialog, select Renumbering/Multi Sheet Edit > Finish & Apply Changes.
13. On the Finish and Apply Renumbering dialog, click the Apply Renumbering button. (Sheet Navigator will run through its batch process.)
14. Close Sheet Navigator.
15. Close Microstation.
16. In EDI, right click on the file and select Mine. (Notice the Printer Icon with the red x is gone and the PS file is no longer listed in Blue.)
17. When the Mine process is complete, right click on the file name and select Create Plot Files > All.
18. Verify successful process.