I am trying to draw a lot of driveways on this job I am working on. I have lines for the edges of my driveway that are not ruled to anything, along with my line at the R/W that was an offset to the R/W, then I removed the rules and then re-ruled it so it was also a free element not ruled to anything.
Then I created my 15' radii which are ruled to the driveway edges and the EOP. I am trying to trim all these lines so they look correct for the plans and each trim command is taking at least 10 seconds. I have a ton of lines to trim and this is going to take way too long
I am on MR5 and the required Microstation and Geopak..
They are on a server, but I am using my Virtual Desktop that is also on the server, so its about as fast of a connection as you can get. I think I kind of figured out what is causing the issue. It is for sure that long, complex EOP line. I tried my solution and its working much better. Unfortunately my solution is causing more work, so its probably coming out to about the same amount of time.