I am running the CADD compliance on a job that was mostly done in MR7 for FDOT SS4. I am now having an issue come up in MR8 that did not happen in MR7. The CADD compliance checker is reporting that TextShNo level is invalid for the planrd rule. I assumed maybe the seed file had changed the level name to something else; however, it is still the same name in a seed file created from MR8. Is this a known issue? What is the proper level for the text sheet number?
They did a bunch of changes to get ready for Openroads designer. I had this issue a few weeks ago and I just ended up uninstalling Mr8 and reinstalling Mr7. I'm just sticking with 7 for the time being because of this and a few other issues.
You are more than likely going to have more issues than just that level as well. Several sheet names were changed and are no longer valid as well.
Thanks Zach. Yeah I may consider going back to MR7 for the time being. I noticed a lot of changes to the sheet border cells as well. I feel like these aren't the type of changes one wants around the time of submitting files.
Definetly not. I found it much easier to just revert back. I have a pretty good system for uninstalling and reinstalling, so I can do it in about 10 minutes and be back to normal. Was way easier than creating exceptions and fixing all the file names.