We received a Support Call where one of our users had an issue with a Truncated dialog (the Draw Ancillary Features dialog). This dialog is not only truncated, but it cannot be resized. Please see image below:
To resolve this issue, try the following steps first. The following steps will preserve your Microstation User Preferences:
1. While in Microstation, Navigate to Actions > Cleanup and QC Utiliities > RSC-UPF Cleanup Tool.
2. From the RSC-UPF Clean dialog, select Cleanup RSC's and UPF.
3. If the dialog does not correct in size, close Microstation/GEOPAK.
4. Open Microstation/GEOPAK.
5. Open the Tool with the Truncated dialog.
If the above steps do not fix the problem please complete the following steps:
If it's a GEOPAK tool you may have to delete the RSC files.