While placing a sheet with GuidSIGN 5.1 there is a few text elements that are extremely large in scale. This can be corrected by the following procedure.
Fixed Sheet Procedure
2. Download the GuidSIGN Sheet.cel library and the Report.cel library.
3. On your local PC, navigate to the C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\GuidSIGN 5\Contents\Sheets folder.
4. Rename the existing Sheets.cel library to Sheets.old
5. Paste the new Sheets.cel library in the Sheets folder.
6. On your local PC, navigate to the C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\GuidSIGN 5\Contents\Reports folder.
7. Rename the existing Reports.cel library to Reports.old
8. Paste the new Reports.cel library in the Reports folder.
The new Sheets and Reports Cell Libraries contain the fixed sheets and reports and also included in the cell libraries is the old GuidSIGN Sheet and Report for older projects.
Or follow the steps below for sheets that have aleady been placed and the text is now enlarged.
Fix Sheet Text Annotation Scale issue in sheets already placed
2. On the Edit Text dialog, click the expand arrow to expand the dialog.
3. Select some of the enlarged text
4. Click the Annotation Scale toggle icon on the Edit Text dialog to toggle off the annotation scale for the selected text.
5. Click in a blank space of the DGN to accept the change.
6. Repeat steps 3-6 until all the text is at the correct scale.
Actually, when we are using an image annotation tool to create and add annotation object to image or document or text file to higthlight, note and underline certain information, we can set the annotation size by controlling X,Y, width and heigth parameters, so that we don't need to resize and scale the annotation image again.