Since we switched to SS3, none of my rasters plot when using Print Organizer. I use the exaxt same plot and pen files in the Microstation plot dialog and have no problems. Print Organizer, no raster plots.
Is there a setting I'm not aware of in Print Organizer that needs to be changed?
One way to prevent PowerGEOPAK from launching is to edit the config file and insert commands to check to see if the application is running as a console application. Insert the following code around the configuration variables in PowerGEOPAK.cfg and MSGEO.cfg . This will prevent the applications from running in a Print Organizer session.
%if defined (_CONSOLEAPP)
Patrick, DraftsmanImperial Polk County, FL
Power GEOPAK V8i (SELECTseries 4)Version 08.11.09.878Cadpilot UI cadpilot.ui.01.07.00 - build.2013.01.22.1042
I have to post this to verify this has been answered and resolved.
Your Raster Elements are Construction Class:
1. Open the aerial01.dgn file.
2. Navigate to Edit > Select By Attributes.
3. On the Select By Attributes dialog, Select Tools > Set Select By From Element.
4. Select a Raster Element.
5. Click the Execute button on the Select By Attributes dialog.
6. On the Main tool palette, select the Change Element Attributes tool.
7. On the Change Attributes dialog, toggle off all the checks boxes.
8. Toggle on Class and set to Primary.
9. This should resolve the Construction display in Print Organizer.