I am unable to access communities some pages as the page stucks in endless loop. There are issues when opening http links while I am logged in bentley site using https. If I open links to communities from email notification which has http it doesn't work but if I replace it by https then page opens. Seems it doesn't correctly forward to https. examples: communities.bentley.com/.../99075 communities.bentley.com/.../99075
Also I see warning that browser has blocked parts of the page which are not delivered trough secure connection.
See the attached video how to reproduce this issue. It is not normal workflow as typically this happens if following links from email notification or from google results. It happens only for some pages.
Issue still not resolved. Is it related to my account or what?
Again after trying to open another tab from communities it took only 10 minutes to load. At first minutes it showed only blank screen.
Oto can you clarify what the specific issue is? Is it just the long load time? I have noticed this morning that Bentley Communities pages did take a while to load, but it seems better now. Please try restarting your browser or try a different browser.
Jesse DringoliTechnical Support Manager, OpenFlowsBentley Communities Site AdministratorBentley Systems, Inc.
This was opening in different browser(MS Edge chromium). Ok, maybe it was intermittent let's see if it resolves by itself which is highly unlikely.
38 minutes to load - not great, not terrible:
This is not machine or browser related as happens on different machines. Not sure about OS as have not used in iOS or Android.
Oto, is this happening consistently, or is this the first time you've seen it since your previous post in January? It is possible that there was a temporary interruption on the web node (instance of the server closest to your location) that your computers are connected to.
Are you still experiencing this today?
It is more or less consistently. This year it is rarely but still happens time to time. Mostly I tend to work around the issue by restarting browser after wake or deleting site data and log back in. But it is very specific to Bentley communities as no other site have this issue. Seems the SSO is not fully implemented as it may show logged in in Communities but going to Bentley.com it shows not logged in. When this happens the Tabs in browser seems to be "infected" as opening new tab and manually typing communities.bentley.com doesn't work either.
Ok, thanks for the details. I will open a ticket for further investigation, but it may be difficult since we cannot reproduce in-house. Perhaps a problem with your browser cache/cookies. Have you tried clearing cache or using CTRL+F5 when the problem occurs? Providing a Fiddler trace may also be helpful to diagnose the problem.
No fiddler trace or logs will help as there is simply no answer from server it doesn't show anything in log just waiting forever. Ok when next time this happens we could do a remote session.
Please make note of the date/time when the problem occurs and provide this along with your geographic location (to help determine which web node you might be connected to - send this to me via PM if needed).
Today after waking computer from sleep it is working without issues. Yesterday restarted browser but was left open while sleep. Seems it depends on server load.
No issues for last couple of days so it is intermittent issue related to nodes.