Past Roles & Responsibility:
Project / Plant engineering Power Piping –ASME B31.1
Piping design calculations Piping Materials & Stress analysis
Techno-Commercial Operations Vendor Development
* Working closely with the Engineers/Designers and steering the delivery of project engineering / construction deliverable by preparing quality control drawings & providing overall project support
* Skilled at managing design engineering operations involving design & development, developing detailed drawing for fabrication as well as coordinating with the Internal Departments.
* Developing equipment and piping layout as per process flow diagram, statutory requirements and local rules & regulations; involved in plant 3D modeling - piping modeling, equipment modeling, isometric & MTO generation
* Reviewing the red line (site as-built) mark-up from various in-house/outside projects and updating these completed projects drawings in existing Master / new Master drawings/documents
* Managing detail designing of piping & structural works like conceptual design, detailed calculations, component selection, material selection, part drawing, etc.
* Attends appropriate industry related professional meetings and functions in order to stay informed and make good use of new technologies, products and personal development opportunities.
* Able to clarify design related issues during engineering and guide team members for effective resource utilization and time
* Studying all types of drawings (GAD, P&ID, Isometrics, Support Detail Drawings) and conducting specification in advance for listing down the scope of work