An object enabler for AutoCAD is available for users who do not have AutoPLANT installed. The AutoPLANT V8i object enablers can be downloaded using the following steps:
1. Follow this link https://select.bentley.com/FulfillmentCenter/en/Search/Product/
2. Log into Bentely.com when prompted
3. Change "Product:" to AutoPLANT
4. Change "Category:" to Free Updates/Utilities
6. Download, Bentley AutoPLANT Object Enabler, V8i 08.11.06.30, 6/25/2009, 8.75MB
I have not seen an issue with the object enabler not seeing the .net 1.1 frame work. What OS, AutoCAD, and other software are you running?
Joey - i've downloaded the latest Enabler and tried the install apoe08110760en. I'm getting the same .NET 1.1 issues mentioned by Minh. I've put in an email to Bentley for a resolve. Any ideas?
I installed this program and it couldn't be installed because it couldn't find the .NET frame 1.1 software on my computer. I think something is wrong here. It aborted the installation. Would you help me install it
AutoPLANT V8i Select series 2 Object Enablers are now available use the instructions and download the following:
Bentley AutoPLANT Object Enabler V8i 08.11.07.60 5/28/2010 33.72 MB Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
This object enabler only supports the following version of AutoPLANT.
Supported AutoCAD versions:
• AutoCAD® 2007
• AutoCAD® 2008 (32 bit only)
• AutoCAD® 2009 (32 bit only)
• AutoCAD® 2010 (32 bit only)
• AutoCAD® 2011 (32 bit only)