OK, here it goes again: another rebooking. This time it went fast a few minutes altogether.
Even though the news reported about one airline flying to Frankfurt tonight, the airline that holds my ticket rescheduled me to travel on Thursday, April 22nd. Perhaps time to take bets whether that trip will fly (pun intended). Chances are getting better.
Volcanic Ash Advisary from UK Meterorological Office.
These tracking boundaries are estimates; therefore, they are under considerable criticism, especially with the goals to open up airports again.