Hello i have this 3 Questions :
1.How to export a scene or component from LumenRt to other engines? Or any .lrt to .skp, .3ds, .obj etc converter there?
2. What about copying between two different LumenRt scenes? I want to copy an object from a scene to a scene?
3. How can i show up or install LUMENRT plugin to my Sketchup because i installed 1st LumenRT than after Sketchup and it doesn't seem to find anywhere my LumenRt on my Sketchup.. can someone tell me the fixing? (is there a way without uninstalling and than reinstalling LumenRt from the beginning)?
1. Once a scene is created you can save the file under format *.lrt, or publish as LiveCube file (*.exe) and this format can be opened without LumenRT software (read only)
2. Which type of object do you want to copy?
3. Please follow this wiki article to install LumenRT on the top of SketchUp: https://communities.bentley.com/products/3d_imaging_and_point_cloud_software/w/wiki/30007.enable-lumenrt-for-new-installed-software
1. LumenRT is not a "modeller" software, but is a real time animator. You cannot export to any other format different from *.lrt.
2. There are many object formats you can import into LumenRT: https://communities.bentley.com/products/3d_imaging_and_point_cloud_software/w/wiki/31189.lumenrt-objects
but the capability to copy from a scene to scene is not possible