NOW EDITED AS RESOLVED
I am setting up our ContextCapture workflow with out new PPK enabled UAV. I am able to get an output but it's not lining up with GCPS or liking the Australian Coordinate Systems (AHD Heights).
Ideally we would fly our mission PPK process the images to be within a cm or 2 process in context and derive our 3D content.
Item 1 Vertical Coordinate system: (RESOLVED)
I'm having some issues creating a custom vertical coordinate system and utilise the more accurate local GEOID model as per the support document and forum posts.
Now resolved the I Files used:
Regards Graham Wood(Newcastle City Australia)
Thanks Graham, needed this too!
I got the files from Marc .. that said, I felt the (again no emperical evidence) .. that the processing slowed down. I assumed the calculation of the separation for all points etc caused increased compute requirements.
I was running the GCP's as MGA + AHD .. and was spitting out the productions/reconstructions on the same.
The production I was running was pretty complex though and one of our first UAV + terrestrial - so hard to know - but we went from sort of 15 gpix/day to kinda ~ 2 gpix / day.
These days I just run the jobs on MGA 55/56 .. but use AHD for the GCP's to "adjust" and ignore the specifics around geoid.
Can't say we are having any issues with slow downs using AHD+Ausgeoid.
Then again, I haven't been paying particular attention.