Hello, with the last update 10 of CCE, I try to do the same as in the video exemple, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN0q-5YbMbY&t=62s
I use the same datasets, but it seams there are some differents :
So how to achieve to have the same result ? I tried to clear pose metadata but I never have the same for the begining for the picture, so it is not possible to use point cloud for adjustment.
Can you explain how to do ?
In case I don't find it .. stupid question - where is the sample database? I'm having troubles getting decent hybrid models as well. I was hoping v10 was going to solve it ..
Hi James, i found it there : https://communities.bentley.com/products/3d_imaging_and_point_cloud_software/m/mediagallery/272386
Top stuff .. thx
Just looking at sample data .. versus yours:
1) need to import the optical properties and apply to the photogroup. There is an *.opt file in there - so right click on photogroup and import.
2) import positions - "," as delimiter, ignore first line, non-georeferenced, leave others unticked
3) run an AT .. keep camera calibration .. I usually set tie points to High
4) in the new AT'd block - import point cloud as static scans - I changed SRS to non-geo
5) check your 3D view to visually inspect alignment .. looked ok to me ..
5) re-run AT - try rigid or adjust for point cloud - your call - keep camera calibration again
6) recon .. stay tuned.
Answer Verified By: Fabrice K
thank you very much for these complete explanations. now everything OK. I think I have differences between the first data and these one. but everything is ok. I will give a try to my own data.