Hello, with the last update 10 of CCE, I try to do the same as in the video exemple, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN0q-5YbMbY&t=62s
I use the same datasets, but it seams there are some differents :
So how to achieve to have the same result ? I tried to clear pose metadata but I never have the same for the begining for the picture, so it is not possible to use point cloud for adjustment.
Can you explain how to do ?
Just looking at sample data .. versus yours:
1) need to import the optical properties and apply to the photogroup. There is an *.opt file in there - so right click on photogroup and import.
2) import positions - "," as delimiter, ignore first line, non-georeferenced, leave others unticked
3) run an AT .. keep camera calibration .. I usually set tie points to High
4) in the new AT'd block - import point cloud as static scans - I changed SRS to non-geo
5) check your 3D view to visually inspect alignment .. looked ok to me ..
5) re-run AT - try rigid or adjust for point cloud - your call - keep camera calibration again
6) recon .. stay tuned.
Answer Verified By: Fabrice K
thank you very much for these complete explanations. now everything OK. I think I have differences between the first data and these one. but everything is ok. I will give a try to my own data.
How did you go with the reconstrution? Mind didn't come out quite like the video - had some artefacts on the roof.
Hi, I have the same problem.
With tradition import, but with all georeferenced, i didn't had that problem.
I tried adjust and rigid .. no joy. Anyone else? Is the hybrid recon broken? I've been having trouble with all hybrid recons - have given up and am meshing the laser only .. baking on the textures.
Hello James, this should not happened, at least not at that extent. Can you go to the Project Files/Block/Model and open geometry.a3d with Context Capture Viewer, press T and take a screenshot of the model. This will help me to know what's going on. Thanks
Few shots as requested ..