I have been attempting to export façade GeoTIFF’s from a 3sm model in ContextCapture Editor and for some reason the TIF’s are coming out completely black. I’m wondering if any of you have run into this problem or if you may know a solution. I’m not sure if this is related but it will sometimes return a minimum window error when placing a block.
Has anyone else run into this?
No solution, reported like 3 years ago and nothing has fixed or improved.
Which version are you using?
MISSING RESOURCE: VerifiedBy Jaimen Cronk
Thanks Oto, I appreciate your speedy response. I did see your response to a similar post from a couple years back and was hoping there would be an update.
I'm using version 10.06.00.17. The problem seems to be happening when either the section or export blocks are too small, haven't managed to harrow it down. Large exports are working fine. My coworker is using version 10.16.00.80 and all exports are working just fine for him, I will switch to his version and send an update on this.
We suggest you to fill up a service request for this issue. Add your workflow/settings to it and we will contact you.
Hi Bruneau, I have switch to version 10.16.00.18 and the problem is resolved for the time being. If this problem comes up again I will send a service request for this issue.