· The image must have a GCS.
· Inherit GeoCS from Model must be set to not inherited.
1. Open Eastcity_Lots.dgn and attach SW.jpg: disable open interactively, disable Open Settings Dialog. The GCS of this drawing is EPSG:26717.
2. Open Eastcity_Roads.dgn
3. Attach SW.jpg the same way: disable open interactively, disable Open Settings Dialog.
4. In Raster Manager, Right Click on SW.jpg. Select Coordinate System > Select from Library… or double click on the image and go to the Geometry section.
5. Select GCS from Library and select the GCS that this image properly aligns to: EPSG:26717.
6. Optional: To see the effect of inheriting the GCS from the model, just check this setting in Raster Manager. The image is no longer reprojected and disappears. Make sure you uncheck this option before continuing.
1. Continued from above.
2. Use Raster Manager to select SW.jpg, right click, select Save-As. Assign a name like: SW_LL83.jpg.
3. In the Save Raster As dialog, click the Options button.
4. In the Options section set Resampled to Yes.
5. Set Reprojected to Yes.
6. Note that in Raster Manager, or from the image element information, LL83 is assigned as the GCS and the GCS is not inherited.
7. To illustrate that the new image was reprojected to LL83 delete the GCS. In Raster Manager, Right Click on SW_LL83.jpg. Select Coordinate System > Delete.