1. Use Raster Manager to select raster image, right click on it and Save-As. Assign a new name
2. Click the Options button.
3. In the Options section set Resampled to Yes.
4. If you get the option then Set Reprojected to Yes.
1) Double click on the raster image name.
2) Under Geometry/Geocoding
a. Make note of the Name and Description
b. (You can reapply this later if needed)
c. (Make note of coordinate system used so you will know what coordinate system when you reproject your raster image)
3) Select the field to the left of Name (Still under Geocoding)
4) Select the icon with the red X through it
5) You can now clip the image
6) Double click on the raster image name.
7) Under Geometry/Geocoding
8) Click Name
9) In drop down > Select Coordinate system
10) Select coordinate system that was used when original reprojection was done
a. Clipped raster image will be reprojected to the location that it was located prior to the clipping being done.