You would like to take measurements on your 3D-model but you have neither GPS info nor Ground Control Point so ContextCapture generates a non-scaled output model
A workaround consists in creating a “fake” GCP-file
1) Identify 3 points in your model and attribute them “fake” coordinates in a txt-format file. If you are able to get accurate field-measurements to define your GCP-coordinates, then do it.
2) Go back to ContextCapture and import FakeGroundControlPoints.txt through the Control-Points Editor
3) Click these control-points in at least three images
4) Submit an AT. If your GCP are not accurate, then choose the “Use Control Points for Rigid Registration Mode”
5) After AT and Production, your output 3D-model should be scaled.